Friday, October 7, 2011

New Homework Policy

Due to the the large number of students who fail to complete homework every week, I am changing my homework policy.

Starting the week after exams (Oct. 17-21) any student who does not finish their homework BEFORE class on Friday will miss the after-school club time.  Instead, they will go to another classroom to complete their homework.

I give the new assignment on TUESDAYS and it's due on FRIDAYS so the students have enough time to finish it, and to ask questions if they don't understand. Excuses like "I forgot to bring it home" or "I cannot" will no longer be accepted as reasons for unfinished homework.

Start homework early in the week, and finish on time!

The following students had unfinished homework at the beginning of my class today:

1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 23

No comments:

Post a Comment